• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Backou Mule Hunting E-Bike and Accessories

jraulsten

I know this is a long shot on this forum but figured it couldn't hurt to post as many places as possible. My current lease is nothing but rocks and I can't go many of the places I thought I could go. So, it's either sell the bike and go back to a noisy UTV or get a new lease. I have to say this thing will go about anywhere you want as long as you can hang on but the speed and torque are a bit much for this old guy! No it has never been wrecked because I'm too chicken to go anywhere that's a possibility.........

Bought 2 months ago and has a whopping 8 miles on it......

- Backou Mule 26" Step Thru with 17 AH battery (Army Green)
- Comes with comfort seat and original sports saddle
- Armor inserts around inner tubes
- PSG Pull Set Grip
- Set of Backou Pannier bags that also convert to a back pack
- Folding deer trailer
- Backou Repair Kit
- Go Pro Headlight
- Battery Charger
- Rain Cover
- Flat Out
- Innorack Bike Rack
- Smith Forefront 2 Helmet

Go to Backou's website or Ebike Generation and everything listed will total around $7500.00. Everything is essentially new and i will sell it all for $5000.00 OBO. Located in Conroe, TX if you want to test it out, which I would highly recommend before buying one.......936-900-9550 or PM for any questions. Will only sell locally or within driving distance. Way too expensive and too much stuff to ship.

tempImage16SfUV.pngtempImageQF4TG0.pngtempImage5o3PEU.pngtempImageUJ6gW6.pngtempImageeOrf4A.pngtempImagee8TAT4.png

Jim sorry to hear that you are selling and taking a loss. I wish that I had something like this 30-40 years ago. Now I couldn't ride it, more suited for Side by Side or my 4x4. But this machine can go places that most machines can't.
GLWS - Someone is going to get a great deal and be able to get to their hunting spots much easier and faster!

Jim sorry to hear that you are selling and taking a loss. I wish that I had something like this 30-40 years ago. Now I couldn't ride it, more suited for Side by Side or my 4x4. But this machine can go places that most machines can't.
GLWS - Someone is going to get a great deal and be able to get to their hunting spots much easier and faster!
Our lease is probably the only area in the entire state of Texas that is too rough! They don't seem to spook the deer like a UTV. They just stand there and wonder what the heck you are 😂

You don't plan on heading north a few states any time soon do you? I am interested but to far away probably.

You don't plan on heading north a few states any time soon do you? I am interested but to far away probably.
Where are you located? Now that I'm fully retired I might just take a road trip or meet you somewhere in the middle?

Unfortunately I am in Colorado. Just thought I would ask Incase you had a road-trip in the making.

I call mine my "electric horse". It's changed the way I hunt. I can now ride in 30 minutes, what used to take me four hours to hike, and I'm fresh when I get there. Then it's often only a 15-20 minute ride out.

Attachments

• 286B173D-B3EB-43EA-847F-81010A851CB6.jpeg
    286B173D-B3EB-43EA-847F-81010A851CB6.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 30
I call mine my "electric horse". It's changed the way I hunt. I can now ride in 30 minutes, what used to take me four hours to hike, and I'm fresh when I get there. Then it's often only a 15-20 minute ride out.
You can make a lot of Sets for Coyotes in one day as long as the battery holds out.

I rolled a mile or so down a two track one day last fall. Stopped to adjust my helmet (yes, I wear a helmet), and a coyote blew-out about 25 yards away. It was looking at me with that "***, how did you get here?" look in his face. Made me realize just how sneaky the e-bike really is. I've had herds of deer just stand there and watch me pedal right by, it's crazy how non-threatening a bicycle is to critters.

Wish it could be shipped, but I certainly understand. Would be a game changer on my Illinois lease as well as some of the turkey lands I hunt.