• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nesika Mod T action, 6.5x284, walkaround hunting rifle

cajun blake

Nesika Model T single-shot R/R - Poulsboro, WA. Nesika was originally owned by Glenn Harrison (current owner of Defiance). Spiral fluted bolt, coned bolt as the rifle was built by the late Sid Goodling (benchrest GS) .... super nice lightweight hunting rifle, points and balances like a dream.
- HART 19.5" fluted stainless steel 1:9" twist .700" at the muzzle - 6.5x284 with a .294" neck, set up to shoot 139/140 grs bullets - McMillan "Remington Classic" Stock (ADL) pillar and bedded. Forend was shortened at the front to resemble an LTR stock. 70% Olive, 15% grey, 15% black ; 1" Decelerator pad. front / rear sling swivel studs ; BAT ADL trigger guard. - Davidson bases with Kelbly 2-screw dovetail 1" rings. Jewell trigger set at approx. 12 ozs. (adjustable).
Rifle weighs 8 lbs 10 ozs. as pictured ... less scope weighs around 7 lbs 10 ozs. . Scope NOT INCLUDED (Leu Tactical 4.5x14x40mm). Rifle has been shot < 200 rds.
Selling because I never shoot it and have 2 other 6.5's. Rifle is in mint condition, only hunted a few times, mostly shot off the bench. I probably have Norma brass and Wilson reloading dies I can include for a negotiable price. I'll include 29 pcs. of Norma brass that are prepped and ready to go (20 new unfired and prepped, 9 that are 1x fired)

with a .294" neck, brass may have to be barely neck turned to clean up the high spots. ... neck walls are turned to .0135" for perfect concentricity. If factory ammo mics at .291" or less, then you're GTG.

$1999 for the Rifle with rings/bases and Jewell .... $1899 w/out R&B .... $1799 for rifle with no trigger and no R&B
I'll split shipping costs with buyer. Not looking to trade

PM me if interested

nesika 1.jpeg

nesidka 2.jpeg
nesika 3.jpeg

nesika 4.jpeg