• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nemesis Arms Vanquish .308- Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whisler5150

Nemesis Arms Vanquish .308Win (multi-caliber breakdown rifle)
Sunday at 7:16 PM

For Sale:

I have a used Nemesis Arms Vanquish for sale in .308win. This is a multi-caliber rifle that I have set up for .308 with a 20 inch barrel. The only modification that I have made is that I had the bolt knob welded on instead of threaded (for better strength). The rifle is USED. There is a knick in the mag well that was from the manufacturer. There are also other extremely minor marks. Nothing is damaged and it is all superficial, but I feel obligated to make a point of saying that it is a rifle for shooting, not for showing off its pristine condition to friends.

I have put around 450 rounds through the rifle, but I have an exact round count with every round logged. My long distance range closed down,; therefore, I no longer have anywhere close by that is longer than 200 yards.

I have two magazines, the bottom rail adaptor and the weapon specific bipod that will all come with it. I also will include a hard case (not the nemesis one) that it will be shipped in (SKB case- foam is cut, but in ok condition). There is a timed AAC 51T-brakeout muzzle break/adaptor and I also have the original thread cover.

I am asking $3000.00. I will pay for shipping and insurance to anywhere in the continental US that will allow this weapon.

Please check out the website for Nemesis Arms (nemesisarms.com) and let me know if you would like more information.
The best way to reach me for photos or questions is email at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.