• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .308 Nemesis Arms Vanquish- Needs To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whisler5150

For Sale:

I have a used Nemesis Arms Vanquish for sale in .308win. This is a multi-caliber rifle that I have set up for .308 with a 16 inch barrel. The only modification that I have made is that I had the bolt knob welded on instead of threaded.

I have put around 400 rounds through the rifle, but I have an exact round count with every round logged. Most recently, I was picking off 6 inch balloons at 580 yards effortlessly. I do not have any ranges with longer distances.

I have two magazines, the bottom rail adaptor and the weapon specific bipod that will all come with it. I also will include a hard case (not the nemesis one) that it will be shipped (SKB). I had a primary arms 4-16 on it but I will be keeping that. There is a timed AAC brakeout muzzle break/adaptor and I also have the original thread cover.

I am asking $3300.00. I will pay for shipping and insurance to anywhere in the continental US that will allow this weapon.

Please check out the website for Nemesis Arms (nemesisarms.com) and let me know if you would like more information. The best way to reach me for photos or questions is email at [email protected]

This rifle is awesome and I am reluctant to sell it, but I am moving away from long range shooting due to not having distance to shoot it. This rifle made appearances in both the Bourn Legacy movie and an episode of The Black List incase that tickles your fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.