Needing 6.5 creedmoor load data????

Vettez06

I just bought a gap 6.5 creedmoor and I'm in need of some load data I have 8lb of h4350 and about 600 140 berger vlds in hand. I'd kinda like to know what kind of velocity y'all are getting with it. Thanks in advance.

Thanks! Can't wait to try this rig out. I was kind of hoping to be in the 2750-2800fps range. The rifle is a Surgeon 591 barreled by Gap in 6.5cm with a t2 manners.

Yea that sounds really nice. The 6.5 CM is a great cartridge. Might want to try the Norma brass if possible. It might take a little more pressure than the Hornady brass. I have lots of Hornady brass so haven't tried anything else yet. The Hornady brass works well as long as you don't over load it. I am on the 7th reload on some of mine with no loose pockets or anything. But once I run it up to the pressure limits and start finding ejector marks, etc., the primer pockets get loose.

Alright I've got 100pcs of hornady brass I'll try. I'll try the norma brass in the 6.5cm eventually. Im running 50 norma in my 6.5x284 with 16 firings on it. I anneal after every firing. Norma makes some good stuff.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts