• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BUYER: Need TC Encore Breach plug #7542

gnewton

Need replacement breech plug that doesn't cost half the price of my muzzle loader. Any ideas?
TC Pro Hunter like this
1650426054948.png

R U kidding me on the cost? I had no idea the "easy out" was this expensive! Sure glad I have old style!

I do have a friend in NE that might have one left over from his sale of his Encore. Will check and advise.

R U kidding me on the cost? I had no idea the "easy out" was this expensive! Sure glad I have old style!

I do have a friend in NE that might have one left over from his sale of his Encore. Will check and advise.
Problem is not the easy out vs old style, though there always was a price difference between the two…Issue is TC no longer operates as a company since Smith & Wesson shut them down. Everything TC or more specifically Encore is demanding crazy money.

Yes I found them also, but does anyone know if outdoority.com is a legit company? I have never heard of them.
I never heard of them. This one is free shipping and cost less from a known seller