• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED need savage short action stock

Tikkamike

My sister soon to be husband has let us talk him into hunting and he drew an antelope tag. He doesn't have a rifle so my dad has a savage 11 youth in 7mm-08 that he bought for my mom And didn't like so its sitting there basically brand new. So I'm looking for a full sized stock to put on it. I would like either a laminated take off or something with an aluminum bedding block. I looked at b&c they have them but with a varmint barrel channel. So I'm looking for options or suggestions. I may end up just getting a Boyd's and bedding it. But if you have something let me know!

I have a Savage factory laminated stock for a pre-accutrigger Savage short action. Factory thin recoil pad and limb saver recoil pad installed. Practically brand new. Only caveat is that it has a second bolt cut on the left side of the stock for the factory Savage LH rifle that I had mounted in it.

$60 shipped to your location.

Pictures are available in the Guns for Sale Section. The rifle sold with the factory synthetic stock. The purchaser did not want the laminated stock:
http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/wts-left-hand-savage-243-spf-73044/