Need an idea for a project.

I may have to put off my retirement for a while I am going to the UK in Sept. for a week and again in Nov.
I notice several people from The UK on the site I am going to Shrivenham (Cranfield College) and would like to meet some of you if your close. I will also be going to Poland, Australia, and Scotland. This will just give me more time to pick a project.

Hi Longtooth,
Compared to the USA we are all close in the UK.
Nearer the time, give me a contact number and a meeting place and we may be able to meet up for a pint and a chin wag.

Ian.

"I mean't to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

I was in London in 99 and stopped at several gun shops, very nice workmanship. If your not working all the time check them out.

I was impressed by there attitude on suppressors there, it seems its thought of as a neighborly thing to use one so as not to bother others with your loud shooting.

I had a great time there and the people speak pretty good American but with a accent.

I only have to "work" for two days and then I'm taking a tour of a artillery range and then I am promised a tour of a large military museum, which I will be on ready alert for project ideas. I am trying to wrangle a tour to a small armes testing range to see what they have to play with.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.