• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Need 8mm 323 bullets for a hunt Barnes 200 Nosler Accubonds

boarhunt

Hello,

I am looking for a few boxes of Barnes TSX 200gr 8mm or Nosler Accubond 8mm 200 grain bullets. I have a bunch of new Nosler 375 300gr Accubonds I can trade if someone is in need. I have a couple of hunts and pickings are few online.

Give hammers bullets a call. I'm sure they ah e something for you or will cut some. My opinion the best hunting bullet out and far superior to Barnes in every way. They may cost slightly more but well worth it especially if they can get them to you. Very easy to load for which usually makes up any difference in price.

I looked them up but didn't know much about their bullets and performance. I have a Nilgai hunt coming up soon. I went under gunned in December, hitting a nice bull twice in the boilermaker. He didn't even flinch and it was a night hunt. I don't want it to happen again. Thx for the advice!

Ok so the caliber is fine for what you are doing. As for hammers they are as good as it gets.
So I shot barnes years ago but simple couldn't get the expansion I wanted or internal damage. Hammer has solved that issue. Instead of the tip on hammers mushrooming out it will enter and drop the front part similar to a lead bullet causing tons of damage. Then the solid copper shank will go right through leaving a nice exit. Think of it as a nosler partition in the way it works but better.
They are super simple to find a load and I've killed a pile of stuff with them.
Loaded up a pile of 181 hammers for my dads 300 win for a Asian water buffalo hunt in Australia.

Ok so the caliber is fine for what you are doing. As for hammers they are as good as it gets.
So I shot barnes years ago but simple couldn't get the expansion I wanted or internal damage. Hammer has solved that issue. Instead of the tip on hammers mushrooming out it will enter and drop the front part similar to a lead bullet causing tons of damage. Then the solid copper shank will go right through leaving a nice exit. Think of it as a nosler partition in the way it works but better.
They are super simple to find a load and I've killed a pile of stuff with them.
Loaded up a pile of 181 hammers for my dads 300 win for a Asian water buffalo hunt in Australia.
Thank you so much for the awesome info.