• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need 300 RUM brass

We have ADG in stock.
Site sponsor as well.
North American Ammunition Company
616 299 1349
Paul

what exactly are you looking for? I have once fired, in Norma, Remington, new in Nosler and Remington old stock. How many are you looking for?

I'm not sure which is best. I'm inclined to say Norma or Nosler, not sure. This is the first 300Rum I've had. I'm thinking could be hard on brass. I'm looking for 100 right now......Gary

I'm not sure which is best. I'm inclined to say Norma or Nosler, not sure. This is the first 300Rum I've had. I'm thinking could be hard on brass. I'm looking for 100 right now......Gary
For whatever its worth, as far as brass goes, the head cheese at ADG is the guy that invented the RUM family when he worked at Remington. So I would think if anyone knows how to make it, id say its ADG. I also have some personal remington cases and they were actually decent.
I've not had great luck with Nosler when it comes through here. Very inconsistent rim thickness and that drives me nuts while priming. 40% of nosler don't fit in my Forster bench prime tools without re adjusting, then the balance pop out. Really frustrating, especially for what they charge. My current opinion of Nosler brass is its overpriced winchester quality stuff. Id rather have adg, norma, hornady, or remington.

For whatever its worth, as far as brass goes, the head cheese at ADG is the guy that invented the RUM family when he worked at Remington. So I would think if anyone knows how to make it, id say its ADG. I also have some personal remington cases and they were actually decent.
I've not had great luck with Nosler when it comes through here. Very inconsistent rim thickness and that drives me nuts while priming. 40% of nosler don't fit in my Forster bench prime tools without re adjusting, then the balance pop out. Really frustrating, especially for what they charge. My current opinion of Nosler brass is its overp
Thanks for the help, I just ordered 100 from ADG