• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NC : WTS : Zeiss Conquest 6.5 – 20 x 50 MC Black : Reticule 43 – Mil Dot - Target Turrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdj

For sale: Zeiss Conquest 6.5 – 20 x 50 MC Black : Reticule 43 – Mil Dot - Target Turrets – Priced to move: $500.00 shipped to anywhere in the USA only.

Accepted forms of Payment:
Postal Check
Bank Draft Check (US banks only)

The following forms of payment are not acceptable: Personal Checks, Paypal, Bitcoin, Cash.

I am the original owner. I purchased this scope from the Camera Land in NY, NY.

This scope is near-new condition, and was used very little. There are no scratches on the tube, nor are there any scratches anywhere else on the scope, including the lenses. I used it for a brief period several years ago, when I was exploring rifles. It was mounted on Tikka T3 Lite, .223. The scope has seen fewer than 500 rounds (all .223).

With life changes, a move, and some new, non-firearm interests , I have sold off all of my firearms, and this scope is the last remaining goodie. I was holding onto it, thinking I would have the time to get back into long range shooting. Interests are carrying me elsewhere, so I am putting the scope on the market.

I will upload some pictures, shortly.

Best Regards,

-SDJ

Attachments

• IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Transaction is pending at this time; there's an active buyer.
Thanks, -SDJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.