Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle

I see Jesse side of the story; and from what I understand there's been no retraction... from anyone so far; perhaps it's a conspiracy theory as was pointed out; made up by a young War Hero like Chris Kyle too make himself appear bigger in the eyes of Americans people and military he served so well.

So… now the SEAL community is into political gamesmanship because Jesse backed Ron Paul??
Honestly if anyone is known for making outrageous statements with borderline truths, I think Jesse could take one step forward on that one.

Personally'.., I could think of a very good reasons Jesse wouldn't have gone to the Police back then and filed a report; the story may have being true and he didn't want it aired out in public. He wouldn't have been the first tough guy to receive a 'sly rap, pop and run" by some young operator that was feeling bullet proof.

And for his brother SEAL being at his side... Jesse was UDT not a SEAL Team member and there is a difference, the SEAL's didn't come alone for approximately 8 years after Jesse left the Navy, taking nothing away from Jesse for serving.

I'm not sure why Jesse even bothering to ask for a retraction; he has attorney's both here and Mexico I'm sure, get on the net, fire up the wire and file a law suit if he wants too prove it didn't happen. If it's a crime as Jesse said that could be prosecuted get a statement from the owner of McP's Irish Pub & Grill... call the Police and prosecute it… not sure how that would work for confessing to a crime that didn't happen.

The last thing that makes me a little curious is Jesse saying how tight his is with the SEAL community; then saying he's never heard of Chris Kyle... Man! Chris was becoming a "Legend" in the SEAL Teams on his first deployment in the box; from then on it was a "man on fire" movie. These types of community's are very, very small… and the fire wire moves faster than Rona Barrett mouth. So for Jesse to say he's "never heard" of Chris Kyle, well Jesse must be living in Mexico with no access to a phone to talk to his SEAL Team buddy's because they sure have.

Last, this would be a pretty outlandish lie for a young man in Chris position to make, even as a "Legend" with the SEAL's this could end it for him, over one lie??? You know how it works; one Ah-**** wipes out all the Thata-boys.

Well let's see how far Jesse wants to take it.

PS; Paul Joseph Watson Really???

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.