• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Natchez Federal Large Rifle Magnum and Large Rifle Primers !!

Nice to see these lasting longer than normal...either supply is starting to come back or people are starting to get to their max needs. Either seems to be a bit of a win for us all.

I'm hoping a combo of both. I could keep buying, but I've been able to get some the last month and have what I need. Let others have their chance now. Cci 250's is about all I'd like more of.

thanks just picked up 10K
Order Monday night and got then this morning by FedX. Can't beat that in these times. 10 Bricks of Federal Lrg and Lrg mag primers. The next day on Tuesday Nantz had Fed Match Primers. Was going to order another 10K, but that would be another $900. SHOULD HAVE DONE IT. Now my friends are calling me asking for what I got.
I think these idiots at GB that still are selling powder and primers (at outrageous prices) are going to get stuck!!!
Also saw a post recently about Covid-Biden and Federal AMMO employees walking off the job. Seems like Federal is flooding the market right now. There was Federal primers on the internet for several DAYS! Either a large supply or no one is buying!

In today's upside down world, I'm not sure what to believe. ANYTHING May happen.

Remington went bankrupt.

There was no ammo, no components, and no toilet paper on the shelves for months a year ago.

Will vaccine mandates cause lots of folks to be fired and create chaos and shortages? Will some businesses have to close......

Im not sure. I dont know, but if idiots persist on their current paths, yes I think its possible.

Even In and Out Burger joints are having to close in California......sooner or later that may cause a riot, even among
those in silicon valley....🙂