Mystery Ranch Pintler Capacity

DeadmansPoint

Most of what I'm reading has the Pintler listed as an overnight pack, but I can't understand why it isn't characterized as a three day pack. Perhaps I pack light, but does anyone happen to have some usage feedback on it with a bit of insight for how long you went out with it?

I've used it for two nights. I packed some of my gear into the expandable part of the pack and left the smaller stuff in the interior of the pack. I think it could get a couple more nights if packed properly, and depending on the weather/season. It's a very versatile sized pack. Love using mine as a daypack as well.

How much more do you wind up stuffing in your pack in the winter? I know it seems like a dumb question, but here in AZ it's early season nearly year round except up at the higher elevations. I would think that you're wearing most of your layers.

I would have a puffy and possibly a four-season tent vs a tarp or light tent, maybe an extra set of clothes if it's snowy or wet. But I hunt around 10k in Colorado, so that does change things.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.