• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MY STUFF!!! Actually want to trade…

fletcher

I have a case, 5000 CCI BR 2 primers. What I'm looking for are cci 450's. This will not be a straight across trade. You will have to throw in extra 450's.🤯

as everyone knows this trade will have to take place in the Las Cruces NM or surrounding area ONLY!

we will have to figure out all the details if someone answers this ad. Thanks for your consideration.

Fletcher

I have a case, 5000 CCI BR 2 primers. What I'm looking for are cci 450's. This will not be a straight across trade. You will have to throw in extra 450's.🤯

as everyone knows this trade will have to take place in the Las Cruces NM or surrounding area ONLY!

we will have to figure out all the details if someone answers this ad. Thanks for your consideration.

Fletcher
Wish we were closer-we live in GA. Just checked our bunker and have 8K of 450s and need BR2s.
Dang restrictions on shipping.
I need to look up some retailers that we bought from. They let you buy up to 5 or 10 bricks at a time so you save on Haz & Ship.
Will let you know when I find the invoices.
Le & Jill

Last edited: