• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

My Christmas Wish... Swift Scirocco 6.5mm - 130gr. Bullets

DesertDweller62

Merry Christmas All! Looking for a box or two of 6.5mm 130 Swift Scirocco or Scirocco II bullets . Drop me a PM if you have some you will part with. Once again, Merry Christmas! DD62

Thanks wasskeet, hopefully someone has a box or two they can part with. Hope they PM me with a price if they do! Thanks again! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!! DD62

Private Message (PM) access happens when you post a certain number of comments or posts. Comment or reply to posts on the forum until till you reach that status. Soon you will have PM availability. If you have some 6.5mm 130gr Siroccos's let me know when you can.
Happy New Year to you and yours! DD62

Private Message (PM) access happens when you post a certain number of comments or posts. Comment or reply to posts on the forum until till you reach that status. Soon you will have PM availability. If you have some 6.5mm 130gr Siroccos's let me know when you can.
Happy New Year to you and yours! DD62
I am a sirocco fan and I haven't seen them for sale anywhere in a long time