My Brief Introduction

JakeL

I just wanted to give a brief introduction here. I've been lurking for a year now and decided to make an account. Maybe post here and there. I'm not new to hunting or shooting, but I still consider myself just a highly experienced novice. But I have very little experience shooting beyond 200 yards. In the next year or so I'd like to change that. I might put together a new rig and get into reloading. If so you'll likely be involved in the process as it goes along.

I'm currently in AZ, and I enthusiastically chase coyotes and deer (bow mostly) quite a bit of the year.

Thanks for all the knowledge so far, I look forward to taking part in things around here.

Welcome Jake! We also welcome your questions regarding shooting and loading. If we don't know the answer we'll make something up that sounds good! Just kidding, at least about myself. Hope you get real comfortable here.

Just now realized there is a specific sub forum for these introduction posts. If any mod feels like moving this over feel free.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.