• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED mrp powder

No where right now. It is all long gone except for an occasional isolated can on the shelf.

Graf was the only distributor and quit over one year ago. Several of us bought it all up (200 lbs), I have about 25 lbs one lot and I shoot two 300 WSMs in comp with it. They only got one shipment a year.

Supposedly someone else is taking over the distributorship after the first of the year. Cannot remember who right now.

RL22 is second quality MRP that they buy from Norma. Just have to watch the lot to lot variation unlike MRP.

When it comes back out recommend buy as much as you can afford if you find it. Goes quickly and normally only that one shipment each year.

BH

[ QUOTE ]
RL22 is second quality MRP that they buy from Norma. Just have to watch the lot to lot variation unlike MRP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me that you just made that up and it is not really true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sorry, that is what I have been told by reliable sources that is where Alliant is getting it.

That is why Norma only ships once a year to the US. It is what is leftover from their runs.

Anyway sounds good doen't it.

Give you two guesses as to what RL25 is? A: MRP-2

RL22 and 25 are noted for wide lot to lot variations.

BH

Recent Posts