Mr Roy started a blog. Don't know if that's a good thing!!

royinidaho

I've been thinking about this awhile and bit the bullet last evening and started a blog. The theme is my experience since findeing LongrangHunting Online Magazine way back when.

I've posted a single post describing events up to the point where I shifted from my 30+ year old 270 Win to whatever was going to be my first dedicated long range rig.

you otta know that I know nothing about blogging and wordpress said in only 3 steps one is up and running. Hmmmm, some how I doubt that. We'll see.

the addy is [royinidaho.wordpress.com] until I pony up the bucks to drop the wordpress part.......

This blog focuses on the shooting of 270 caliber bullets and the challenges that come along with being a dedicated 270 cal shooter.

[ I have saved the blog in my favorites and look forward to reading it. George B.

QUOTE=royinidaho;485759]I've been thinking about this awhile and bit the bullet last evening and started a blog. The theme is my experience since findeing LongrangHunting Online Magazine way back when.

I've posted a single post describing events up to the point where I shifted from my 30+ year old 270 Win to whatever was going to be my first dedicated long range rig.

you otta know that I know nothing about blogging and wordpress said in only 3 steps one is up and running. Hmmmm, some how I doubt that. We'll see.

the addy is [royinidaho.wordpress.com] until I pony up the bucks to drop the wordpress part.......

This blog focuses on the shooting of 270 caliber bullets and the challenges that come along with being a dedicated 270 cal shooter.[/QUOTE]

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.