moderator help

Reelamin

Could a moderator message me? I am trying to find a thread I was attempting to purchase some bullets. The sellers messages to me are gone and I cannot find the thread. I want to try to contact the seller again as I have paid and the item should have arrived to me by now.

Any chance you have a username? Also is it possible you paid via paypal friends and family or venmo?

Nope sorry, I cant find the thread either. Im not techy. I paid with USPS MO. All I have his the name I made the MO out to. The messages were there a few days ago, and today when I went to look (on my phone) I could not find them. I then looked on the computer and no luck still. I think his username was similar to the name I made the MO out to if I remember correctly.

Found his contact info with help of another member. Thanks to all and I will post up what happened....yep even if it was my fault. Thanks all Edit.....yes he got back to me already and said item was shipped out today. Sounds like I got a little panicky for no reason.

Last edited:
Just to admit my failure to relax. The bullets arrived today and were exactly as I expected them to be. I feel great about this community and some of my cynicism has been pushed back down. Thank you all for any help and positive thoughts. Merry Christmas to all.

Recent Posts