• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Model 660 – 6.5 Remington Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Rick is a little Rusty!!!

He sent me a visitor message that my offer wouldn't even cover the dies, ammo, stuff!!

I was actually starting the bidding process!! lol

I guess "POST YOUR ASKING PRICE" is to hard to figure out!!

He works in Gun Sales, so you think it would be easy to understand that you put a "price" on the gun you are selling.

Either way, I hope someone ends up with a good deal if they are looking for this gun.

I was trying to be nice when I ask the question thought it might fix the post but seems like he wants to play dumb. Not sure why guys want to do this. If you want to sell something than price it including shipping. Add $30 to $40 to what you want out of the rifle and if shipping is more just eat it. I get a kick out of guys selling $3000 rifles and say + shipping.

I read through the rules and all I saw was "Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal."

Doesn't say anything about how to get best price that I could find.

And ya I sell guns. New ones! Don't trade in used guns.

So I have NO idea what this unique gun is worth.

If this continues to be offensive to some, either quite looking at the process, or someone official can tell me I'm out of place, and I'll quietly leave, or offer what you know its worth.

Cause I honestly don't.

I will check out the other 2 suggested sites. Never heard of them, so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.