• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway H1000

I hate that midway does a quantity of 2. 5 lbs isn't too bad, but 2 makes it really hard to go for it.

I have a love/hate relationship with Midway. Products are usually more expensive & so is shipping. But at least in my neck of the woods, I get the product much quicker than I do from other vendors.

I also think $56/lb is ridiculous but, that's where we are today. Not much cheaper anywhere else. If they don't stop raising the price of Bergers (when available) they're going to lose my business on those too.

t

I have a love/hate relationship with Midway. Products are usually more expensive & so is shipping. But at least in my neck of the woods, I get the product much quicker than I do from other vendors.

I also think $56/lb is ridiculous but, that's where we are today. Not much cheaper anywhere else. If they don't stop raising the price of Bergers (when available) they're going to lose my business on those too.

t
I saw varget on the shelf in a couple places yesterday, $51.99/lb+ tax, at the local shops. Midway is scalping per usual......

Midway is high about 85 Percent of the time. Every blue moon they have a deal......