• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway Federal 210s Large Rifle Primers

The Primers were high I felt, but 1 brick was $99.00, Shipping is $13.75, and Hazmat is 19. 95. Round up was $0.31 for the NRA. For a grand total of $134.00. Why lie about it. ****ed you didn't get any primers or what. This was at Midway. I open up email and Midway let me know that they Fed 210's I glad it wasn't later in the morning. I would have missed out. They were out a few minutes after I purchase the brick.

The other day in going through things. Ballistic Products had cheddite Primer available in as much as 5000 lots. Total price in shipping and Hazmat 343.51 out the door. $68.70 per 1000. Still high in my thinking. The other they have a chart on "Comparison of Primers: Impact on PSI. First time I have every seen a rating of any kind on Shot shell primers. I download it and have it stored. there maybe a rating on Shot Shell primers out there, but I haven't come across it yet.

The other day in going through things. Ballistic Products had cheddite Primer available in as much as 5000 lots. Total price in shipping and Hazmat 343.51 out the door. $68.70 per 1000. Still high in my thinking. The other they have a chart on "Comparison of Primers: Impact on PSI. First time I have every seen a rating of any kind on Shot shell primers. I download it and have it stored. there maybe a rating on Shot Shell primers out there, but I haven't come across it yet.
I cant do business w Ballistics Products anymore. They sold me powder they didnt have too many times......

To me the price is very high to start with. It should be more like $40.00 per thousand. I wouldn't order out anymore until they come back down. If I can get 1000 210M I will do that. After that No more until the prices come back down to normal. They our out again. It's to bad. People didn't get any. I know how they feel.
If your aren't going to buy primers until the prices comes back down, you'll probably never buy primers again.

If your aren't going to buy primers until the prices comes back down, you'll probably never buy primers again.
Yes but I understand where Mike is coming from. I'm not happy about the prices either.

What a mess! I can remember having problems in other years about getting primers and powders too.