• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway Federal 210s Large Rifle Primers

You beat me to it. Price is kind of up there. $134.00 including shipping and Hazmat. I closed my eye and held my nose. Push the bottom and got a 1000. So Heads up.

Am I wrong or does that seem to be a lower price for midway?

They are all gone now. Wonder when we will see more Gold Match come out.

Am I wrong or does that seem to be a lower price for midway?
To me the price is very high to start with. It should be more like $40.00 per thousand. I wouldn't order out anymore until they come back down. If I can get 1000 210M I will do that. After that No more until the prices come back down to normal. They our out again. It's to bad. People didn't get any. I know how they feel.

To me the price is very high to start with. It should be more like $40.00 per thousand. I wouldn't order out anymore until they come back down. If I can get 1000 210M I will do that. After that No more until the prices come back down to normal. They our out again. It's to bad. People didn't get any. I know how they feel.
I agree it is high. But I see to recall that Fed 210M were going well over a hundred bucks before shipping. So this might be a downtrend on prices. But I doubt we'll see 40 bucks a brick again. At least on the Fed 210M's.

They are 130.00 on gb plus shipping and hazmat.

If this is the one, they also add $50.00 shipping. I notice a lot of $119 but that's for 500 primers only, not 1000.

Gunbroker is just a gyp joint. You know that going in.