• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway 209A Federal Shotshell primers

$74.99/1,000 plus hazmat shipping - they can keep them. Just picked up 1,000 Cheddite's for $39.00/1,000. Still go bank and a lot cheaper.

Small mom and pop store in Pennsylvania. Would only sell 1,000 per person, so I went in, sent my wife up and then sent my dad in. :)
Amen and god bless you. Me I would never do anything like that with people I know. Guess what dude standing in the aisle most times will if you ask them to. I've been told that. Lol

Amen and god bless you. Me I would never do anything like that with people I know. Guess what dude standing in the aisle most times will if you ask them to. I've been told that. Lol
I hear ya, but drastic times call for drastic measures. I have two teenage daughters who love to shoot trap. My oldest is the 2021 state champion high school shooter. Those three boxes of primers will last me about four months with as much as they shoot. No primers, no shooting so when I could find them, figured I'd better grab as many as I could. Who knows when I'll be able to find more at affordable prices.

Recent Posts