Mesa Altitude for Tikka

They took mine back and adjusted the bottom metal inletting a bit. Still had issues and ended up spending a lot of time trying to make it work. It's adequate at this point but I personally wouldn't buy another stock from them. I have heard they are coming out with a second generation that is supposed to fix all of the problems folks have. Maybe I just had a lemon sure seems like lots of folks have issues with Tikka fitment though.

The dumpy hardware provided was also a big letdown. The factory Tikka and all other aftermarket action screw offerings I could find aren't long enough. You'll be stuck using the screws provided with the stock.

I like the Mesa so much I bought 2 Remi sa action stocks and 1 la stock. They just feel good in your hands and have a great cheek weld. A year ago I bought a Tikka stock for a T3X. I've never had an issue with any of them. Fitment on the Tikka was perfect using the factory bottom metal and later when I switched to the Mountain Tactical bottom metal it was flush too. My Tikka Mesa stock came in at 28 oz (less than the factory plastic). I happened to have a Mcmillan Scout edge fill at the same time and it was just barely under 32 oz so I sold it and kept the Mesa. The screws provided worked just fine for me.

Here is how flush it sits:
1644257857991.png

1644257234552.png
s: