• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MDT ACC for REM Clone S/As Black or FDE

I just saw where you had said you'll take it. I'll hold it for you. If you change your mind I assure you it is no problem, but please let me know. Thanks.

Sold pending funds to MAWjfr. @MAMjfr

I'll work with you to get it fixed. A easy fix that I don't recommend is you just giving me your email address on here. I don't recommend that because everyone can see it. 99.99% of people on here are good, but as with everything I bad can ruin it.

My recommendation is to go find some threads on this site that you are interested in & hit the like button on stuff you agree with. Also, some kind of nice comment on something that you genuinely agree with. It won't take many. I don't know the exact #, but I find this site and The Accurate Shooter site 2 of my favorites.

Also, if you feel positive you want it I have no problem putting a hold for you on it. Just let me know.

Good luck & I'll help with however you want to proceed……..thanks! Sorry about any frustration

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, I definitely want it. so please hold until I get it figured out. and if I can't I'll get you my email address
It's yours. Just let me know if any change of plans. Also, I assure you that you can't tell from a new one & that my wife & I will package well. Appreciate you..