MDT 6BR Loaner Magazine

brant89

I've got a two-day match coming up on the 22nd-23rd of this month and my MDT 6BR magazine that was supposed to have a 16 week lead time has turned into a 20+ week lead time and it will not arrive in time. Does anyone have one that they'd be willing to loan out for this shoot? I have one currently be we are expected to have reloads during some stages. I'd be more than willing to cover shipping and send something of value back with the magazine after my match.

whatnext

LRH Team Member
I've got a two-day match coming up on the 22nd-23rd of this month and my MDT 6BR magazine that was supposed to have a 16 week lead time has turned into a 20+ week lead time and it will not arrive in time. Does anyone have one that they'd be willing to loan out for this shoot? I have one currently be we are expected to have reloads during some stages. I'd be more than willing to cover shipping and send something of value back with the magazine after my match.
PM me your info and it’ll be on the way. Borrow or buy your choice.

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
I also have a NIB ,MDT just checked won't fit a 6BR, I'll check with some friends in the PRS, but I know that most shoot MPA chassis AISCs mags
Len and Jill
678-427-6168

Recent Posts