• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mcwhorter 45XML smokeless muzzleloader with z8i 2.3-18X56mm 4wi reticle with flex turret

I have a super nice McWhorter 45XML smokeless muzzleloader. The rifle has a Swarovski Z8i 2.3-18X56 scope with flex turret burned for 325Gr pittman bullets sized to the bore of the brux 26" barrel. The muzzle velocity is 2750FPS. I have verified turret out to 450yds. The McWhorter will come with 65 sized bullets and 4 primer cases. Rifle has Mcmillan edge stock, McWhorter action(Stiller) and jewell trigger. I have box for scope. Cost would be over $9000. I will take $7500 shipped

View attachment 217323View attachment 217324
Wow....if money was no object I'd choose that exact setup. For me it was, so I ended up buying Alan's ( from MW) personal gun that he had used for 2 seasons. I went with the z6 but have a Z8i on my rifle. Sad to say I have about the exact amount in mine as you are selling yours for.
I will tell anyone considering that you won't regret it. They shoot as advertised and the glass is as good as it gets.
I always ask why are u getting rid of such a setup?

Main reason is I don't see myself getting to use it much for the next 3 to 4 years. Our muzzleloader season is when I go to texas to hunt. After I retire I will most likely but another one.