• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mcree precision folder FS/FT Rem 700 L/A

backyardsniper

Finally gonna build the hunting rifle I have been threatening to build. This chassis is practically new. I might even still have the box Scott shipped it in. It is Green Rem L/A Folding. I can text or email pics if necesary but we all know what they look like. I also have a stock pack that can be had with it and a magazine if you wish. I can even put a Harris bipod with it if you want. Not interested in selling the smaller Items separately.
I'm willing to deal, I want to get this build going so lets get this thing sold. Also looking to trade for lighter weight stocks, Mcmillan HTG, Manner T3, you get the Idea let me know what you got. Would also do partial trade on a 30cal barrel blank in a light palma or rem varmint type contour

Thanks

Chassis $700 shipped OBO

Chassis with stock pack or mag $750 shipped OBO

Chassis with stock pack and mag $775 OBO

Bipod add $50 to any of the above

5 rd reg 300 wm length. I actually have 3 of them but thought I would.hold on to a couple. There is quite a bit of room to seat the bullets out in them