• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: McMillian Game Huhter stock Rem700 Long Action proof sendero barrel x 2

Grizzly Ridge

I have two brand new stocks that I bought the wrong stocks and can't return them. They are Mcmillian Game Hunter Stocks for Remington 700 Long Action BDL with a proof Sendero Lite. $600 each obo

The Game Hunter combines the features of the most

popular stocks in the McMillan hunting line up. It has a high Monte Carlo style cheek piece similar to the McMillan Hunter, the vertical pistol grip from the Game Scout and a streamlined forend that can accommodate

large contour barrels. The addition of the higher cheek comb allows the use of scopes with larger diameter bells and objective lenses.

Description
  • Edge Tech filled
  • Similar to the popular Game Warden stock with a large fore end and vertical grip, but has an elevated Monte Carlo style cheek piece
  • Sleek light weight stock with textured grip areas
  • Designed as a drop in fit for Remington 700 with right hand bolts
  • Fits Remington Varmint or Proof Sendero Lite contour barrels
  • Machined in aluminum pillar bedding
  • 1" Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
  • Dual front swivel studs
  • BDL hinged floor plate design
  • 13.5" LOP
  • 1.75 lbs
    C6F6A8C9-D630-49D9-BF96-4A5AFD41FA15.jpeg

I have two brand new stocks that I bought the wrong stocks and can't return them. They are Mcmillian Game Hunter Stocks for Remington 700 Long Action BDL with a proof Sendero Lite. $600 each obo

popular stocks in the McMillan hunting line up. It has a high Monte Carlo style cheek piece similar to the McMillan Hunter, the vertical pistol grip from the Game Scout and a streamlined forend that can accommodate

large contour barrels. The addition of the higher cheek comb allows the use of scopes with larger diameter bells and objective lenses.

Description
  • Edge Tech filled
  • Similar to the popular Game Warden stock with a large fore end and vertical grip, but has an elevated Monte Carlo style cheek piece
  • 13.5" LOP
  • 1.75 lbs
    View attachment 471448
the one stock inst a Game hunter or Game scout. maybe a McMillan Hunter?
edit: Ones a McMillan Hunter and the others a Game Scout or Warden? which is it?

Description
  • Edge Tech filled
  • 13.5" LOP
  • 1.75 lbs
    View attachment 471448
how about some more pics of each

how about some more pics of each
since OP isn't responding, THIS IS A SCAM. REPORTED TO ADMINS.
Actually not a scam. I stand corrected. They are not the same. One is a Game Scout and one is a Remington Hunter. I have had them for a while and am just cleaning out the man cave. These both I bought one and my dad bought one. They were for a proof barrel sendero lite and I needed a contour 1or2 for both guns.

Actually not a scam. I stand corrected. They are not the same. One is a Game Scout and one is a Remington Hunter. I have had them for a while and am just cleaning out the man cave. These both I bought one and my dad bought one. They were for a proof barrel sendero lite and I needed a contour 1or2 for both guns.
Game hunter not game scout

OK then, can you post a few pics of each. From above, I like to see the inletting