McMillian A-5 Stock question

The only difference in the left or right hand would be the bolt handle and safety cutout. Everything from the trigger back is symmetrical, so if you shoot a right handed action left handed it will work the same. Mine is fixed and non adjustable. The adjustable options may be different.

I don't understand why anyone would want to shoot backwards though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glen

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why anyone would want to shoot backwards though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Situation is I have a right handed REM action and due to the ol' right eye seeing crooked (macular degeneration) I now shoot left handed.

Thus whatever I do with that action its gotta fit in a right handed stock and be shot lefty.

Just trying to figure the options.

Thanks for responding

Roy
I shoot a 300 wsm right handed action with a a5 stock and it is no problem. I bought a left handed rifle,tryed it a couple of times and sold it, just to used to the right handed action. Could never seem to find the bolt.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.