• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McMillan X-Bolt Stocks

JHandy2314

Top to bottom

#1 New McMillan Game Scout, Browning X Bolt, Adjustable Comb, factory DBM, short action, pillars, 1 stud and 2 flush cups, magnum sporter contour, olive with black/tan speckle, 43oz, 675 shipped

#2 New McMillan Game Scout, Browning X Bolt, factory DBM, short action, pillars and studs, magnum sporter contour, blue and black swirl, 31oz, 625 shipped

#3 New McMillan Game Scout, Browning X Bolt, factory DBM, short action, pillars and studs, magnum sporter contour, olive tan black swirl, swirl, 32oz, 625 shipped SOLD

#4 New McMillan Game Scout, Browning X Bolt, factory DBM, long action, pillars, rail and 1 flush cup, magnum sporter contour, ambush, 30oz, 625 shipped

#5 New McMillan Game Scout, Browning X Bolt, factory DBM, long action, pillars, rail and 1 flush cup, magnum sporter contour, ambush, 30oz, 625 shipped

#6 New Left Hand McMillan Game Scout, Browning X Bolt, factory DBM, long action, pillars, 1 stud and 2 flush cups, magnum sporter contour, black, 31oz, 625 shipped

#7 New Left Hand McMillan Game Scout, Browning X Bolt, factory DBM, long action, pillars and studs, magnum sporter contour, black, 37oz, 625 shipped

20231129_164734.jpg

20231129_164748.jpg

20231129_164754.jpg

Last edited:
Are the two black one Left Hand, because I don't see bolt handle cut on right side?

Good eye

Great guy to deal with. I bought one from him and the fit was PERFECT. Wish I had a SA now for #3. Im a sucker for the McMillan marble finish.

I will second this, extremely easy guy to deal with, these fit great and the finish is superb. Second one should arrive today, possibly tomorrow.

Interested In #4-5 is this still available? Will this fit the heavy sporter Barrell in the LR version

Last edited: