• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan sa 700 stock $300

warbird 764

McMillan short action adl for a rem 700 molded, tan,white,black. $300 shipped in great shape!

Warbird 764,

I have tried to contact you by cell phone, email, and home phone. After being hung up on a few times by you and your wife. I have not been able to talk to you about our transaction. Upon receipt of the McMillan stock and after inspection it is in fact for a Remington LONG action and not SHORT action as stated in your ad. I asked if the stock had been altered in any way and your answer "no not at all" but in fact it had been bedded. The barrel channel opened up and bedded the full length. I am a honest man! I do not scam or try to cheat anyone. All I ask is to be refunded my money and I will ship the stock back to you.

Kevin

Well, that explains why I got my postal money order returned to me, with no explanation of any kind. How in the world did you end up with the stock? I spoke for it and sent payment.

Recent Posts