• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McMillan KS Stock for 700 Long Action

BigSky!

The moving sale continues. I am selling a McMillan KS, standard fill, 700LA, factory magnum channel, brown base with black webbing, bedded with Holland system (includes Holland action screws). $450 shipped. Please note that in addition to the magnum channel, this works great with a sporter barrel also as that is all I've had in it. I am also including the trigger guard and mag box.

I inspected it closer and took a couple of pictures. It's not a chip or a gouge. I can't even feel it. Somehow, the color has rubbed away in this very small spot. Anyway, here are two pictures. The first is so you can see what it looks like at arm's length and the second is more close-up.
oxslX6Ml.jpg

mMePlivl.jpg

Last edited:
Bump to the top.
I inspected it closer and took a couple of pictures. It's not a chip or a gouge. I can't even feel it. Somehow, the color has rubbed away in this very small spot. Anyway, here are two pictures. The first is so you can see what it looks like at arm's length and the second is more close-up.
oxslX6Ml.jpg

mMePlivl.jpg
Will you sell trigger gaurd and mag box .

Thanks for letting me know .
You realize this just sold today, right? As of right now, the buyer hasn't decided if he wants the extras, yet. According to him, he needs to check with his wife. So, I don't know and therefore cannot let you know.