• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McMillan Hunter Remington 700 Hunter Long Action Stock

chirodr1

This is a new Remington 700 McMillan Hunter Long Action Stock. Black, gray, and white finish. Barrel channel is for a sporter weight barrel up to a Douglas #4. Bottom metal is in-letted for Obendorf bottom metal. Not edge filled. Weight is 32oz. $425.00 Shipped. Currently $563.00 plus shipping at Stockys.

Attachments

• MCMILLAN.jpg
    MCMILLAN.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 460
  • MCMILLAN2.jpg
    MCMILLAN2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 426
  • MCMILLAN3.jpg
    MCMILLAN3.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Can you send a pic at the forend-top view please, thanks 315-404-2994 cell
What is the width of the stock at that point?

Can you send a pic at the forend-top view please, thanks 315-404-2994 cell
What is the width of the stock at that point?
I will send pics and measurements when I get home from work this evening. Thanks.

How does it fit in a factory M700BDL barreled action?
Hi Tom, It is inletted for the Remington 700 action and should be drop in. I don't currently have a long action to drop in it. The barrel channel is in-letted for a sporter weight barrel. The bottom metal is in-letted for Obendorf bottom metal which is a little more stout than standard Remington bottom metal. The overall length of the bottom metal is the same. The hinged plate that opens is slightly larger on the Obendorf. I dropped my standard Remington bottom metal into the stock and it fit, but there is a gap right in front of the trigger guard. Obendorf bottom metal can be purchased from Pacific Tool and Gauge for $90. If you will PM me with your phone number I will try to take a picture of the gap with standard Remington bottom metal installed. Thanks.

I got mine as a deal as well. PTG oberndorf bottom metal fits perfect, hawkins doesn't fit as nice nether does bdl Rem bottom metal. They both leave gaps around the bottom metal

Recent Posts