• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McMillan HTG (Savage)

yote doctor

198DCC4A-DF9D-42B6-AD3D-66D6B8D511EC_zpsahrisvhl.jpeg
198DCC4A-DF9D-42B6-AD3D-66D6B8D511EC_zpsahrisvhl.jpeg

SOLD

Includes all bottom metal and mounting screws

-Full inlet for "factory" Savage Model 10 Max 1 Predator (SA) with bottom bolt release, DBM, and varmint barrel contour
-sent barreled action to McMillan for perfect fit...
-Aluminum Pillars
-Butt pad spacer system
-3 swivel studs
-Pretty sure (sniper fill)
-Has not been bedded
-Gap Camo
-Included (All factory bottom metal. As well as dbm, action screws and trigger guard)

Stock has had a chip along left edge of bottom metal. Other than that it's in great shape. No wait Time! All you need is barreled action and you're ready to rip!

Had trouble posting pics so I'm happy to text them. Just pm me with your number

Thanks
Brian

Last edited:
Brian forgot to ask is that 4.4 spacing on action screws for predator 10. Do you think this can be converted to bdl type or blind bottom

Thanks
Buck

Yes this has the 4.4" spacing. I would have to say no on those two options. The current bottom metal with magazine is wider than BDL style and blind would would require complete "fill in" of bottom opening. That being said maybe it's possible...? Want to state this bottom metal and mag that are included has a very nice fit. Mag snaps in and very secure with no rattle. Thanks
BB8E6CA8-2F78-4140-858B-02443F45C5E7_zpsl4hamdxv.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh that is a flush mag very nice. What type of bottom metal is that. Yea I was just wanting something flush. I am building a gun for my wife and don't want a mag sticking out it really seems to get in her way.

Thanks
Buck

This would be great for what you just laid out. This is the complete factory Savage bottom metal and mag that came on the new Max 1 predator.