• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan HBR .308

I have a VERY large supply of Sierra 168 gr Match Kings so I question how they'd shoot with that 1/16 barrel.

2 things,

1 for the price this is selling at, I think they would shoot just fine.

2 if it doesn't shoot with 168 well worst case you get a different bbl and that's all you have to do since this is trued up and all work is done

I didn't realize there was a correlation between relative value of a gun and accuracy. Since I already own FOUR .308's ( 2 M1A's, a Ruger 77V and a TC Icon) I don't need to re barrel a fifth. I'll pass.

I didn't realize there was a correlation between relative value of a gun and accuracy. Since I already own FOUR .308's ( 2 M1A's, a Ruger 77V and a TC Icon) I don't need to re barrel a fifth. I'll pass.

Value and accuracy go hand in hand, not sure what your talking about there.. With money you buy accuracy.. And this gun has a lot of money in it..Go find a rem 700 factory .308 and see if it shoots hole for hole like this gun over and over again.. Not gonna happen

Recent Posts