• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan Game Warden for Win 70 short actions

8x68s

Non-Edge Fill tactical/hunter style long range stock molded for Winchester model 70 short action (.308, .260,.243, Creedmoor size cartridges). Barrel channel is straight cut and 1.25" wide. Weighs 29oz. Supplied with a used single stack Accuracy International 5 round magazine and PTG bottom metal Cerakoted a tan color. Stock is painted O.D. flat green and has 3 sling studs. Stock is in "as new" condition though it has been bedded. $550 face to face Willamette Valley, $575 shipped, Paypal F&F or USPS money order. PM me here.

P3210002.JPGP3210003.JPGP3210004.JPGP3210005.JPGP3210006.JPG

Game Warden? Or A3? Cuz that certainly bears resemblance to a takeoff FN SPR stock. Still a good deal.

Depends on the model and generation. They used HS Precision (IIRC) on the 1st generation SPR's. Later on, it was McMillan A3's and some A5's on SPR's. PBR's came later; some were push-feeds and some were CRF's. I believe that the PBR's only came with Hogue stocks.

Depends on the model and generation. They used HS Precision (IIRC) on the 1st generation SPR's. Later on, it was McMillan A3's and some A5's on SPR's. PBR's came later; some were push-feeds and some were CRF's. I believe that the PBR's only came with Hogue stocks.
Hard to keep track of winchester over the recent years. I have had a heck of a time trying to track down magazines and bottom metal for short action DBM & TBM stocks. I think I have finally got it all figured out. Course as soon as I say that, I'll find another wrinkle. LOL Thanks for your input. Knowledge is good!

Recent Posts