• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mcmillan game hunter/warden or AG composites inletted for defiance

BlazerBeam

Looking to pick up a mcmillan or AG composites stock that is inletted for a defiance action. I have a manners EH1 that my rifle was built with but I am just not getting used to it like I'd hoped. So I would buy whatever you've got or if you wanted my manners we could work out some kind of trade. Thanks fellas

Looking to pick up a mcmillan or AG composites stock that is inletted for a defiance action. I have a manners EH1 that my rifle was built with but I am just not getting used to it like I'd hoped. So I would buy whatever you've got or if you wanted my manners we could work out some kind of trade. Thanks fellas
If you want to sell your EH1 I'd be willing to buy it. I'm building a new gun with a defiance ruckus long action.

If you want to sell your EH1 I'd be willing to buy it. I'm building a new gun with a defiance ruckus long action.
I'll let you know if I end up buying a stick and I'll sell it to you. I can send pics too. Defiance anti is bedded in it and sendero barrel channel