• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McMillan for a Ruger M77

kellyz

I know it's a long shot, but looking for a McMillan Ruger "R" Tang Safety Classic stock for a Long Action M77. Not wanting to wait the 6-8 months.

I was going to order a stock from McMillan today and was told that as of the first of the year they no longer make stocks for any Rugers. I'm open to any advise for a lighter weight stock for the early M77 long action with the tang safety. Thanks in advance!

I would take a look at Oregon gun smithing the make custom stock

Thanks. I did stumble across them and will probably go that way. Looks like some great light weight options.

HS precision is now making a stock for the Ruger M77 not sure about the tang safety model though.
Pretty disappointed in McMillan not making stocks for the Rugers anymore but doesn't surprise me since the company was sold.
Wanted to get a game warden for mine. Oh well....

The Pendleton stocks at Oregunsmithing are the same price as the McMillian was and they custom bed it when you send them your barreled action.

Recent Posts