• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McLeod Precision - Mini ARCA Rail for your precision hunting rifle

McLeod_Precision

Hi Folks, We are new to the forum with a new product that is designed for the long range hunter. We have been on snipershide for a while as our other products are focused on the PRS competitor. Please check out the website to see all of our products. mcleodprecision.com

About Us:
Located in Northern Arizona, we design and manufacture products for the shooting sports, specifically the PRS competitor, long range hunter and re-loader. We opened up on September of 2022 and built a 2000 sqft machine shop from scratch focused on Haas machining centers. We are not just making products, but I have been an active PRS shooter since 2018 at local, regional and national matches. A lot of our ideas come from our direct participation in PRS and hunting. Being located on the Mogollon Rim in Northern Arizona, long range hunting starts 10 minutes from my shop, so we get out when we can.

Here is a picture of the Mini Arca product designed to attach to your rifle in front of the magwell presenting an ARCA attachment for tripod (or other) shooting. Made from 6061-T6511 Aluminum and finished in Carbon Grey Cerakote. All done in house here.

Slim, smooth and light at 1oz exactly, feels good under hand when you carry and has a positive rear stop for sliding into an ARCA clamp (I use a Anvil-30). 2.9" long and .245" thick (under a 1/4" inch), 1.5" wide for ARCA spec. Uses 10-32 size screws for MLOK attachment or EZ-LOK inserts, provided with the Mini ARCA. These can also be mounted in the front of the forend for a bipod attachment. As you can imagine, all of my PRS stuff is setup for ARCA and this allows me to use non chassis guns with my PRS gear. $40 including shipping. All payment methods are on the website.
miniarca.jpg

If you have any other product ideas, please share here or via DM. You can also contact me directly on the website.

Thanks,
Kevin