• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Maven RS.4 FFP 5-30x56 MOA-2

DTF370

Maven RS.4 5-30x56 in very good condition. The only mark on it is a small nick just below the elevation turret housing. I still have the box and everything it came with when it was brand new. It has seen very little use. I'm happy with the optic, just selling stuff I'm not using.

$1200 to your door with no rings, or trade for? Would consider trades for cool stuff that convince me I'm a SEAL team operator, or PRS minded things. Also appreciate humor, sarcasm, and compelling arguments.

Attachments

• IMG_2681.jpeg
    IMG_2681.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2682.jpeg
    IMG_2682.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2683.jpeg
    IMG_2683.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2684.jpeg
    IMG_2684.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
The Humor: You think your actually getting 1200 for that thing, well maybe with rings...... oh wait never mind your one of those guys.

The Sarcasm: The only thing better than that scope is my knees, and the VA is paying me for them because they're so great.

Compelling Arguments: Because my knees are so freaking great, I only climb the tallest of mountains to search out and eliminate my quarry. This is why I need the top of the line glass, only the best will do. This scope will let me get my Carlos Hathcock on and you should just send it my way because my knees won't allow me to walk all the way to my wallet. 🤣

I'm just messing around, couldn't pass it up. I just picked up some my first Maven product, the B5 12x56 binos, and I love them.
I hope it sells soon.

It is MOA with the MOA-2 reticle.

Attachments

• IMG_2702.jpeg
    IMG_2702.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 30