Maven Rs.2

dakotakidd

Not really a long range scope but has anyone seen or used a Maven rs2
2-10x38?
Would be a nice fit for my remy mtn rifle or mtn ascent. I'm running 2-7 vx1 on both at the moment mostly for weight, 9.5oz or so. I think the Maven is 12oz and it would be nice to have a 10x scope.
Let me know if you have any experience with them or any Maven product for that matter.

Thanks.

SWFA 2.5-10x32 is 9.5 oz. Add that they have a very durable reputation might be another option as well for you. Lifetime warranty 70moa of elevation capped turrets no parralax

I've looked at them. Had a good sale over Black Friday and probably should have tried one. Heard the eye relief is pretty short but other than that I think they would be ok.

I've no experience with that model. 6x, 3,10x 2, 3-15's. Eye box on all of those fine for me. I've mounted every scope I've ever used. The short ones on long actions would need an extended ring in the front dovetail for the redfield mounts I use for most rifles. On a rail much less of an issue. Talley's are a problem if there is not alot of room to move the scope back.

Swfa ultra light has 2.5" eye relief at 10x. Vx1 Leupold has 3.7" at 7x. Maven rs2 has about 3.1" at 10x. Swfa seems a little short, maybe not? Be nice to see one in person, swfa and maven aren't really easy to get your hands on without buying.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.