• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mathews Solopack blind and bow pack

Sealesniper

Mathews 3:16 Solopack Blacks Creek Hunting BackPack
Extremely nice gently used Mathews 3:16 by Black Creek.
Comes with bow boot and a Double Bull bucket.
This pack has 1000 cu in of capacity and is perfect to carry your gear for the day and carry your bow while spot and stalking.
The Double Bull blind bucket attachment is made to carry a pop-up blind. It is realtree camo and has adjustable cinch straps.

I bought this pack from a fellow member a few years back. Great pack, I do not need it. Where I hunt I have blinds already set, or stands set, and the walk in is short enough, really dont need or use the pack. Great pack for the traveling bow hunter.

$120 shipped TYD

Attachments

• 41356d1417484297t-mathews-solopack-blind-bucket-sold-mathews-solopack-double-bull-bucket-003.jpg
    41356d1417484297t-mathews-solopack-blind-bucket-sold-mathews-solopack-double-bull-bucket-003.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 39
  • solo.jpg
    solo.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 28
This pack has a zip two separate zip on pockets. One you zip on the bow holder, or you can zip on the blind bucket. If you walk a long way to hunt, this makes carring your bow or blind very easy.

Matt. You can send USPS Money order for $80 to me and I will get it boxed up and shipped out once money arrives. My info is:
Roger Seale
444 Kamlar Road
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Please send me your info and where you want it shipped.

Matt. I sent you a PM. Send me an email if you have not received the private message and I will send you my info (dont like to post it). My email is ncyellowfin at gmail.com