Maryland intro

Hey guys just introducing myself.

I am a hunter in Maryland and hope to find a great used gun on the classifieds here.

I hunt with pretty much everything east and west coast but I'm looking for a nice light magnum rifle currently. It'll be my first magnum and I know "light" is difficult with these. I spent some time in the Army and carried some heavy weapons but doesn't mean I would choose that personally. If you guys have any tips on this build let me know, I'm a bit torn on the chassis vs stock debate as many have been in the past. I love the folding stock option but don't love the idea of hot / cold metal.
It will have to be extremely hot or cold for a chassis to be uncomfortable. I have never had any issues. Anyway, welcome from North Carolina.

Welcome from Wyoming. If you are thinking about a chassis, but don't like cold or hot metal, look at the Woox Wildman. I have one for a current rebuild. Have not finished it, so no personal experience yet.
I hunted antelope in WY last year and had a blast they're probably the most fun animal I've hunted yet.

The woox are interesting but I haven't heard great things about build quality, wish I could see one in person.

Welcome from Tennessee. Get your post count up by participating in discussions and getting to know members. There are a large number of great items that come up in the classified, but many members are cautious about entering into a transaction with someone they do not know.
Understand that, local is always easier but not always realistic

Welcome from Texas, I spent a few years of my youth in MD while stationed at Andrews AFB. Loved it there fishing the Potomac weekly. My my wife and I just returned from a short trip their seeing the sights.

There's some great deals to be had here just keep an eye out.
I mostly fish the bay personally, just picked up a 12ft surf rod to launch it off the beach!