• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Marlin Guide Gun 45-70

Biebs

This is a like-new Marlin Guide Gun. The serial number prefix is MR, meaning it was made during the Remingon ownership years. This rifle is about as perfect as as a pre-owned rifle can be.

$975 + $35 Priority Mail

Yes, they make ammunition for them, Buffalo Bore, Garrett, Double Tap, that can make them into dangerous game-capable. From Plinker to powerhouse!

This is a like-new Marlin Guide Gun. The serial number prefix is MR, meaning it was made during the Remingon ownership years. This rifle is about as perfect as as a pre-owned rifle can be.

$975 + $35 Priority Mail

Beautiful Rifle. These were built between 1998 & 2002 and relatively RARE these days. Someone will end up with a nice Rifle.
Don't mean to step on your post.. This should sell fast with the price you have.

My Father-in-law ended up with a new in the box 35 Rem 336D Factory Ported made in 2000 with a 18.5" barrel. He always found great deals. Well I put a Williams Peep Sight on it and a Pachmayer pad. His didn't come with a pad and had the other style stock with the grip. When He got it we researched it and there were only few hundred made. After I put the Pad and Williams Sight on I told him that if he ever wanted to sell it I wanted first shot.
He was in a Pawn Shop one day and saw a pistol he liked. He ran home and traded this Beautiful RARE Marlin Guide Gun for a $300.00 pistol. I gave him quite a few firearms and scopes over the years. After that I was very disappointed with him to say the least.

You have a really nice rifle there and rare to beat! GLWS

Recent Posts