• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mark V Accumark 300 WBY

BUSTINDOGS

Up for sale is my Mark V Accumark in 300 Weatherby. I bought this gun from a gentle men on this site, he didnt know the round count but said was low. the rifle has been bedded around the recoil lug and has a shim in the bottom metal to make metal to metal contact with the bedding block in the stock. I have put 140 rounds thru it. it shoots the 180 tsx extremely well with 7828ssc and i have also been using the 210 bergers with great results, have load data for H4831sc and have just started load development with Reloader 25, the load with RL25 is going to be a good one.
the rifle has a 20 MOA rail that has been epoxy bedded with lapped 30mm rings i also have 30mm tally light weights that were lapped in once on this rifle.
Asking price is $1150 scope is not included.
i also have brass, dies, and bullets available to the buyer.
Also have ammo loaded to finish the rl25 load development i can shoot them and send the results the buyer or they will be pulled.

Attachments

• 300WBY.jpg
    300WBY.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 10
  • muzzelbreak.jpg
    muzzelbreak.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 10
This rifle shoots very good and has served me well, but I am having a custom built and I don't need two LR rifles. I took a nice white tail at 421 with this rifle last fall and have broke many a clay pigeons with it at 600yds
some groups pictures
first one is a group shot at 600 yds with H4831 and 210 berger vlds second is the latter test I ran with reloader 25 and the 210 vlds at 230yds.
edit sorry pics are turned sideways

Attachments

• 600ydgroup.jpg
    600ydgroup.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 8
  • loaddev-RL25.jpg
    loaddev-RL25.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 10