• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED March 3-24x42 FFP MOA Scope - Price Drop

jamiebolseth

I'm selling one of my two March Optics 3-24x42 Rifle Scopes. It is a First Focal Plane scope with an illuminated FMA-1 MOA reticle with MOA turrets. If you are not familiar with March Optics you can check them out at Bullets.com. I've found this to be the ultimate long range hunting scope. Small/compact, light (22 oz.), incredibly clear glass, and with a huge magnification range from 3x to 24x. I have stopped carrying a spotting scope since I bought these scopes because the clear glass and high magnification means I normally don't need a spotter anymore for judging trophies. This model sells new for over $2800. The scope is in nearly perfect condition. No rings marks, no marks in the glass. There is a small ding on the edge of the windage turret from the occasional piece of brass hitting it upon ejection (shown in the pictures). Comes in the original box with everything that is included with a new scope. Plus comes with the March flip open scope covers. $1850 Shipped and insured in the ConUS.

The only reason I'm selling is because I'm having a switch barrel hunting rifle being built that will replace both my existing hunting rifles (which both wear this model of scope). I will keep one for the new build, but don't need both.

Please email questions to [email protected] or you can PM me here.

PayPal friends/family is the preferred payment, but will do a cashiers check too if needed.

20180202_101224.jpg
20180202_101215.jpg
20180202_101206.jpg
20180202_101247.jpg

Last edited:
Bump and adding a pic of a tracking test I found from a few months ago. I was actually using the test to track the Vortex PST on the left, and was using a Razor AMG (middle) and this March scope as the comparison scopes since I knew they tracked perfectly.

The numbers are actual number of inches of elevation over what the perfect correction would be. As you can see, all 3 scopes are well within my ability to place the shot correctly (say 1/4 MOA).

So tracking on the March is good to go.

Attachments

• 20180203_091040.jpg
    20180203_091040.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Bumping this back up...

I've dropped the price on this from $2100 to $1850. You won't find a better deal on a quality optic than this as this is about $1k off of brand new. I'm not trying to get rich here. I just don't need the scope any more, so would like to find a new home for it.

Also - I will provide a 5 day guarantee on the scope since I know many people aren't familiar with March Optics. If it's not exactly what I say it is, or if you don't like it for some reason I will refund your money (minus my shipping costs) if you return it in the same condition you received it in.

I would consider a partial trade for a like new Leupold VX-6 (either HD or non-HD model) in 3-18x44 with TMOA reticle and ZL/ZL2 turret as I have a friend looking for this model of scope.

Email [email protected] or text/call 612-710-4950 with questions.

Thanks,
JamieB

Thank you for the offers. This scope if SOLD PENDING FUNDS. I appreciate the interest.