• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Mannicher Shoenauer Mdel 56 in 30-06

Biebs

Nice little Steyr Mannlicher from hunting days gone past. It's a Model 1956 with a period-correct Weaver K3 scope mounted in Packmeyr pivot mounts. A previous owner had little Deer head buttons installed on the stock when he scored on a hunt. Double "set" triggers, rotary magazine, plus a leather sling included. A retro-cool example of the golden days of hunting from the past.

$1,349 + $35 shipping.

Nice little Steyr Mannlicher from hunting days gone past. It's a Model 1956 with a period-correct Weaver K3 scope mounted in Packmeyr pivot mounts. A previous owner had little Deer head buttons installed on the stock when he scored on a hunt. Double "set" triggers, rotary magazine, plus a leather sling included. A retro-cool example of the golden days of hunting from the past.

$1,349 + $35 shipping.
Cool rifle! I have one just like it with a four power Weaver. My Dad bought it in Austria when stationed there.

Blast from the past.Back in the 60`s,when I was in H.S. the local gun shop was a bi-weekly stop.... they had same set-up in 270 win. my buddy bought it (130$) used it for deer 1 year.... smoothest action I've ever felt.

Someone needs to pick this up and earn a new more deer buttons :)

OFFERS!

$1,349 + $35 shipping.

$1,349 + $35 shipping.
Very cool Jon!

I'll have to wait until the tax return checks start rolling in :)